Glasses-mounted camera helps officer catch shooting on video

Glasses-mounted camera helps officer catch shooting on video

Glasses-mounted camera helps officer catch shooting on video

A SC man has been sentenced to 35 years for opening fire at a police officer, striking him four times, in a shooting captured by a camera in the officer's glasses.

Eventually, Orr takes out a gun and fires multiple shots at the officer, sending him to the ground before he manages to flee to his vehicle.

"Tell my family I love them", Smith begged over the radio while slumped over next to his patrol vehicle, suffering from gunshot wounds to his neck, arms, and torso.

Gunman Malcolm Orr, 29, was found guilty of attempted murder and possession a weapon in a violent crime on Tuesday.

A violent attack on a SC police officer previous year was caught on a small camera attached to the officer's glasses, and that footage helped put away a suspect in an attempted murder case.

Passer-by J Tompkins is filmed stopping to help Smith, who is heard saying: "I can barely breathe, tell them to hurry up". The video shows Smith repeatedly yelling at Orr "Take your hands out of your pocket!"

60 former, current employees plan to sue Google over workplace culture
One question asks how Google will protect female employees who have been harassed online for criticizing the memo. Soon, the memo leaked outside the company, as many Google employees railed against many of its assumptions.

Kenyan leader, Obama urge calm in presidential election
To win outright, a candidate needs 50 per cent plus one vote, and at least 25 per cent of the votes in 24 of Kenya's 47 counties. This time , with a more mature voting system, the opposition - Odinga, his tribe and his allies - would finally rise to power.

Xbox's Next Major Update Goes Live for Insiders Today
QuentinLGH / PixabayWhat's new with the Xbox One dashboard? Creating your personalized gaming soundtrack has never been easier. It was rumored last week that Spotify was finally coming to Xbox One, and today we received confirmation.

Body camera footage that was shown to the jury showed Smith running from Heaggan-Brown on foot and climbing over a fence as he was shot two times.

The incident began at 11 a.m. when Smith responded to a suspicious person call at the Charles Party Shop along US 321.

Smith is on medical leave and he is still recovering from injuries to his neck, torso and arm. He fires off at least eight rounds, hitting Smith at least three times. He will be forced to serve a 35-year term in prison. "Stay with me, man", as he struggles to figure out how he can best help Smith, who goes to the ground outside his patrol auto. A bystander comes to stay with the officer until help arrives. "I'm not playing with you". Take your hands out of your pocket! A paramedic removes Smith's glasses and moves them aside as Thompkins speaks with another officer as they develop a plan to pursue Orr.

Smith is then heard saying, "I am hit".

"If but not for the grace of God and some very good doctors, this would not only have been a murder case, but a death penalty case", Stone said in a statement.

Related news

[an error occurred while processing the directive]